summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, September 21, 2008

sunday night

and the kids are in bed, except Mariel, Joe, Aaron, Molly, Sam, Margaret, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, and Camille.....Camille is climbing around, and I wouldn't mind tucking her in soon. Charlotte Claire has more energy right now than I ever have....running across the couch, not allowed! And Jon is busy with the tape and scissors and some store receipts, taping them together....



I did get the kids' clothes out for tomorrow, and I looked at their folders, and helped them with their homework....but I am very behind on laundry....and lots of other stuff....


Soccer weekend was nice, especially if you enjoy seeing your kids' team get beat 5 times. They had fun, though. And I had a nice time selling sno cones and candy to the kids.....it was very busy though.....

Jon has a Sunoco sticker, like a bumper sticker, from Emily. He is very smart. He said he knows it says "gas station"....

Well, Camille is crying, and needs to go to bed.....maybe I'll try this later...

1 comment:

Renata said...

I don't know how you could ever keep up with the laundry! You are amazing!
Shame their team lost, but glad they had fun at the soccer!