summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

out and about, again

Kathryn had a dentist appointment today.....fine. Then, Suzanne bit a popcorn kernel and lost a filling. And, as per the wonderful New York State Law, all 6th graders need a booster of DTaP immunization. I didn't get Margaret's done over the summer, and the deadline sneaked up on me, which is tomorrow. So, that had to be done today, too. So, just Margaret, Kathryn, Suzanne, Jonathan, and I went to drs, dentists, then to B.J.'s Wholesale Club.....and I only went there for the candy for the soccer weekend, but I ended up spending $$$.....they had a lot of good coupons. Nature Valley granola bars, $4 for 30ct. box.....ect. Anyway, the kids did their chores from the list, and dinner was made when I got home. Then, Paul and all the older ones left for cleaning the conference center (church).....which we do as an obligation/part of rent.....it is usually every other week, but often more frequently because of extra events going on. I sort of panicked that they were all leaving me....these kids all need showers, homework help, Camille is a wild child.......and I know I'll lose my voice before the night is through.....

But, one moment at a time. I can take things one thing at a time. And God will be here with me......

No comments: