summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

they survived the first day....

but Sonja said she doesn't want to go tomorrow, she is too tired, and needs a day off. Sounds reasonable. But no, she can't skip the second day of first grade.

We took Aaron to the dr., and he is okay, I think. The dr. thinks the infection is only topical. So, he have him some stuff, and he will see the surgeon on Friday. We went to a few stores, really quickly since we were out. It was extremely warm out, high eighties....and sunny. Uncomfortably warm. So, on the way home, I was thinking about getting in the hot tub, and sitting out in the shade, and being outside....and I was thinking about making dinner. And since nobody stepped up and said don't worry about it, I'll make dinner, you just go right outside, I made dinner....just a very large and yummy pasta salad, and Margaret cooked 6 lbs. of chicken on the grill.....which was very nice of her....Sonja picks out all the vegetables from her pasta salad. Eats just the pasta, with barbecue sauce. I serve healthy food, but get some of them to actually eat it....

Anyway.....I got all the school clothes out....poor Suzanne is getting so tall, but is way thinner than Evelyn, so nothing fits her...I need to go shopping.

I need to get some sleep tonight.....Camille varies, sometimes she sleeps all night, but sometimes she gets up 2 or 3 times....and last night was a two times night....then I had to get up for school, and this day was so busy.

1 comment:

Renata said...

You must be exhausted - hope you had a better night sleep last night ( I think - if I have the time difference correct)