summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, October 16, 2009

almost midnight...

I went to activity club with the kids tonight because they needed me to drive the big white van. (Paul had to work). So I was the only old person there. The youth kids run it, have a meeting and sing sweet songs with the kids, and then divide into age groups and do crafts or activities. Tonight they carved pumpkins. Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, and Charlotte Claire brought one home. Jonathan was supposed to play dodge ball with the boys group, but he started to cry because he wanted to do pumpkins too, so he and his friend Toby got to stay with the girls and share a pumpkin. Since Jonathan was determined more likely to take it right, Toby got to take the pumpkin home. So I am going to buy Jon a nice big pumpkin one of these days. Last year, much to my shame, we, (meaning I), never got around to getting them some. Here are the kids in activity club. The kids are ages almost five to eleven.



This is Grace....she is so sweet and lovely. She did this pumpkin all by herself.





Sonja had the biggest pumpkin.




Suzanne did hers all by herself, too.




Charlotte Claire had some help from her cousin Claire. Doesn't it look just like her?




Rosie is a little devil. No, a big devil.










So a busy day and a busy evening, and the clothes are still in piles in the living room...and I am still alive.





Camille .....











Happy happy to be going bye bye...









Kathryn Grace...




Kitten Force is a little devil, too.


























Or perhaps Aaron and Joseph are the devils...they enjoy bugging the kitties, but they also love them to pieces. Joseph made me buy this costume for one dollar today at the dollar store.
















Oh, and this is our brand new septic tank!! Wow, we liked our old one fine, but this new one will be so nice to have. I am sort of glad the old one collapsed so we could get a clean new one. I am sure it will cost a few thousand dollars, but it is worth it!!! I am going to tell the kids not to flush so we can keep it clean and new.
We are getting silly now..Abigail. Mirielle, Joseph,Mali, and Margaret are all still up and we are laughing about everything. I need to get to bed....














No comments: