summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, October 30, 2009

friday fall feast fun....

Camille as a princess....she was so excited about wearing this! (Thank you, Kim. C.!)
Charlotte Claire and Camille...and that lady in the background with the tatoo on her hand...she is their mom, and also a hippie/motorcycle mama.

They were excited about dressing up but a bit bewildered to see everyone else who was dressed up. There were no scary costumes though.

Suzanne outside....


Mali with Charlotte Claire....





Charlotte Claire and Rosie-the-dog with Barney.














The kids came home with their candy bags, all ready to dump them and play...but it was after ten o'clock, and they needed to go to bed. I had a busy busy day. I went with Abigail to pick up some hats for our concession stand fund raiser at the Carrier Dome. Then we went to buy some sweet little outfits for a friend who is having her first baby. I also found myself a top, a blouse, and a dress for a total of twenty something dollars. Then we went to BJ's to get some things for the feast, and to Walmart to get 24 pizza doughs for the feast. To the bank, to TimHortens, and home again...with not much time to spare to get out the door with all the kids dressed in their costumes.. I made 4 cookies 'n cream cheesecakes with real whipped cream topping while Aaron and Margaret made a homemade layer cake with chocolate fudge topping. We somehow got out the door on time, well, almost on time.
And now it is over.........it certainly was worth it.
And tomorrow it Trick Or Treating!!! It is so much fun to go with the kids! I can't wait....I don't think I have ever grown up.






2 comments:

Virginia Revoir said...

It's okay. I don't think I have grown up either. I just pretend I have on my blog. Shhhh.....

Virginia Revoir said...

Hee hee.... no really. I'm such a kid at heart. I can be serious when there are times to be serious. But I LOVE how life stay fresh and anew when you see it through your kid's eyes.