summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, October 26, 2009

evening at the zoo....I mean our house

Here is our baby...just kidding, she is plastic....this is the stroller that I have parked in the living room these days.

Suzanne and Charlotte Claire...


Abigail Marie and Sonja K....

Mali Rose and Camille....







Charlotte Claire wanted her picture taken.




Jonathan Robert lost his first tooth tonight!!! He was so excited. I think he is nervous that the Tooth Fairy is going to forget to leave him a treasure. So I got him a prize from my closet, a dollar store craft, lacing squares together. I wrapped it in a piece of foil and put it next to his tooth because he said to tell the Tooth Fairy to leave his tooth and the prize. Because he has to bring it to school tomorrow. I wish I was a kindergarten teacher, I would have a little parade for the kids who bring in their lost teeth.
Rosie the dog had another bath, and a nice brushing, she gets more baths than Camille does. I am tired, Camille is fussy, and I need to get her to bed.






2 comments:

Book Lover said...

Your kids are beautiful! Jonathon's eyes and eyelashes are gorgeous!! If I were you, I'd want them home with me all day too.

Hope your water situation is fixed soon. How frustrating. Have a great evening.

Kim Chrisman

Cassandra said...

We have that exact same laptop that Abigail is on (well it looks exactly the same ) lol.
I can't believe Jon has lost a tooth! he is getting so big. They are so sweet when they loose teeth and to see how excited they get just makes me smile....

cassandra xx