summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, October 22, 2009

camille is sick now.....

Camille Anaya. She is sick. She woke up from her nap with a fever of almost 103 with her mouth open, meaning she does not exactly co-operate with having her temperature taken.

Evelyn, Kathryn, (with Camille),Sonja, Suzanne, Charlotte Claire, and Samuel with Rosie.


Jonathan is going to lose his first tooth soon. I almost yanked it out, but...I just couldn't. It is very loose and he is very excited!



Charlotte Claire and her dollies with Kathryn.

For dinner we had grilled turkey and cheese on sourdough, but I had ham and cheese on rye with tomatoes. And celery and carrots. And ice water.
Now I am sitting with Camille. I reluctantly gave her a half-dose of childrens's ibuprofen because she pointed to her open mouth and said, "Hurts, hurts." I don't like ibuprofen for babies and kids because it makes my kids hyper. But if her throat hurts, I have to give her something. She isn't eating anything, but she did drink some cherry juice.
I hate seeing my kids sick, but I do like how cuddly they are. Camille is a snuggle-bug anyway. Jon seems like he might be getting sick, too. He is also very snuggly. Well, Camille wants me to READ IT READ IT....




2 comments:

FLmom7 said...

Aw, I hope she feels better soon. Have you tried using the dye-free ibuprofen? I have found that it's the dye that was making my kids hyper. The dye free one seems to be okay...just a thought.

Tereza said...

What a long row of pretty kids and what a single crazy dog!! Just look at those teeth!!! Does she like destroy your whole house??:):):)
Hope your girlie is better soon!