summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, May 3, 2010

back to real life

1. I did three loads of laundry today.

2. I swept the kitchen and living room.

3. I brought Rosie out twice today.

4. I served cereal and scraped cereal bowls, and swept up cereal crumbs from those cute little boxes I brought them from the hotel.

5. I put Charlotte Claire in a chair twice today for crying and fussing.

6. I haven't changed ANY diapers today. Camille hasn't pooped yet though, so the tension is high.

7. I am letting the kids watch a movie and have waffles and ice cream. Because I am nice. And i am tired.

8. I sat in the sun on the deck for 15 minutes or so...it was too hot.

9. I put away the bathing suits and unpacked all the suitcases and bags, and cleaned out the snackbag, including the hotel sugar packets that broke open. I DID not take those. Must've been the girls.

10. Suze just brought ME a waffle with ice cream...could life get any better?

3 comments:

Kelly Polizzi said...

Busy woman! Are your children good about helping you around the house?

16 blessings'mom said...

Yeah, they do help...some much more than others. Mirielle just did the dishwasher, and Sam is going to take out the garbage. But today is nice so I am sending the school-kids outside...

mommeeof10 said...

Sometimes I would rather have my big kids watch/play with the little one, as I can clean faster than they can. :)