summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, May 1, 2010

pictures....

Cheryl and I...ha, Cheryl, you were trying to give my bunny ears!


At the park....Evelyn, Sonja, and Suzanne
















Evelyn






Suze







Evelyn, Suzanne, and Sonja at Toys R Us....
We explored. We found fun places. We got chewed out and sworn at by an angry man who told me I do not know how to drive. (I did not return evil for evil, as he drove along beside me shouting, I held up my hand and wiggled and bent my fingers and pretended I was doing sign language and didn't understand a word of what he was saying....then I turned onto the highway. ha.) We got french fries and brought them back to our room to enjoy while watching stupid kids' movies from the eighties. All in all, it is just plain fun....








2 comments:

cheryl said...

To the insolent man who spoke such naughty words: Do you address your Momma like that? And before you judge my sister's driving, (you certainly can, you know!)perhaps you should drive a mile or two in an unfamiliar city in a 15 passenger van, guided by an English speaking GPS lady! Actually, she was doing quite a nice job of it, and you really only added more humor to the situation, so thanks! (Can you tell I'm tempted, but am battling being offended?) Anyway, we ARE having such a nice time here in the lovely state of Connecticut!! Rest and Relaxation.. and a lovely pool!!

Mike and Katie said...

That's really funny about the sign language! Good thinking!