summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, May 1, 2010

three little girls having fun....

Evelyn Joy, 10 years old....my eleventh child Suzanne Eleanor, 9, my twelth child...she has Gramma's nightgown on....

Sonja Kathleen, turning 8 on Monday...my #13....

These three are in Conneticut at the hotel with my sister Cheryl and I....they like the shampoo samples and the breakfast buffet (and yes, we do have muffins and danishes and yogurt for later), and the pool....
We are having coffee and watching "Dennis The Menace".....
The older kids who came down in the big noisy van with us are at their soccer practice, staying in friends' houses. We will go back in the morning and go to church with them and bring them all back to new York.
Our trip here was ...well....there was singing (kids STILL sing "100 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall"), snack-y, (like 19 of us had ice cream from the McDonalds rest stop...), and comical (once they asked where we were, Cheryl answered, " Amsterdam", and by the time it reached the back seat, it was "The Hamster Dance", and we were treated to their rendition of "Duh dee dah doo ta doo doo, ta dee dah doo doo doo....")
We are going out and about to explore the area and try to behave ourselves....
I miss my other kids, I miss Paul, and I miss Rosie....but, this IS fun....

No comments: