summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

life ain't all sunshine and rainbows. Or is it?

Sonja Kathleen....her hair is straight from her Gramma....so thick and curly and red....
Aaron
Charlotte Claire and Camille


Anticipating going in the pool..



the water is warm, the sun is hot...and yay for waterproof casts!





Here is a nice picture of me with my nine youngest... Margaret holding Camille, Sam standing in back with Suze in front of him, Evelyn holding Charlotte Claire, me with Jonathan in front of me, Kathryn next to me, and Sonja K. Yes, we just sit in the sun and swim and have a good old time. Well, not really. I did laundry and swept and sorted through the wet clothes on the laundry room floor from the outtake pipe getting knocked out of it's socket, and flooding my clean clothes...in this heat, one cannot ignore wet clothes. And then there is Camille-The-Helpless, who WANTS YOU, MOMMY!
The school kids got picked up early, and out in the pool we went....popsicles in the pool, heavenly. When we had enough sun, we came infor a movie and a rest and some cheez-its and cookies and pear and apple slices and carrots.
I do not have to make dinner tonight. Paul and I are going to a dinner put on by the youth girls, to help fund their trip to the ocean this year, and just so we can get together having a good time. Of course the kids here (Joseph, Samuel, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire) should probably eat dinner too....so I should think of something for them....Ben went to his friend's grandmother's house, Emily, Abigail, Mirielle, Mali, Margaret, and Kathryn will be preparing and serving the dinner, and Aaron is at work. And I think I will take Miss Camille-The-Helpless with us....just because. I might as well spoil her all the way. No, really I think it will be too hard for Joe and Sam, because she needs lots of care right now....and because I love her and want to bring her with me.






1 comment:

Standinginhislight said...

Just taking time to catch up~
Hope Camille heals quickly, OH my! ... off to wash my hair now...
=)

love the pic w/ the kids and you!

~Sheri