summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 9, 2010

snowy mother's day...

Cold and windy....snow in May!
Joseph Michael, almost 19...he is my nicest child. The most caring and perceptive...he is the artist boy.....
Aaron....he is a brat. And he knows it. But he is a sweetie too, and he will kill me for writing that here...



This little guy is my sister's grandson, being kissed by two of her seven daughters, Claire and Audrey.....I thought it was a summation of how we feel about babies around here, Will in particular.


He is bearing it very well....he must be used to it.




Margaret Cheryl, 13. Her trick for lovely hair? Just wash it before bed, then wake up, and voila!




Audrey and Margaret






The super nice candy store lady....







Camille and Charlotte Claire were so excited to be going to the conference!










Sonja Kathleen, 8....the boys call her Ginger.

Suzanne Eleanor with her latest pillow....do you like the clothes monster beginning behind her on the couch? To be fair, some of those things were the clothes I set out for the little ones to wear that day....



Evelyn Joy and Rosie


Abigail patiently letting Jonathan read to her.
It is nice to sit here and put up pictures, but Camille pooped in her pull up....Margaret was going to change her for me, but Camille ran away from her. So....












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, even with snow. ;o) Your children have the most amazing eyelashes!! Even the boys! I'm rather jealous. :P Reading all your stories and seeing the pictures makes me want to come and visit you all. Maybe one day I will be able to. :o) Hope you enjoy the rest of the day.

FLmom7 said...

Happy Mothers Day to you! And- Snow in May? That is strange to me, since it is about 90 degrees and humid here in Florida, lol.

Enola said...

great pictures. We have a tradition where all 4 of us gather in a circle. We say, "everyone kiss mommy" and mommy gets deluged with kisses and hugs. Then on and on till everyone has a turn. Your pictures reminded me of that.