summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

well

Benjamin and Charlotte Claire...

Aaron and Camille





Yes, I took her to the grocery store after she got her cast put on this afternoon....



She always wants to sit in the back, and today she got to.

She is heavy to carry....




Right after she got her purple cast










She was an angel while they put it on her.



Waiting in the dr office to get her cast....








Evelyn, Camille, and Kathryn







Suzanne sat in the corner of the closet....







We were in the office for two hours.


Charlotte Claire


And that is all...Camille is screaming for me....



























2 comments:

TheSpanglerLife said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I recently found your blog and that I look forward to reading it everyday. Thank you for being so open about having a big family. I am 23 years old with 2 children married for 4 years and cannot wait until God blesses me and my husband with more children. Ashley

16 blessings'mom said...

Hi Ashley....nice to meet you! I just checked out your blog, and want to say how sorry I am that you have lost two babies. It is such a horrible thing to go through. It is one of those things I just don't understand. But it does give a greater appreciation for life, and helps one have more mercy on others...

I want to encourage you to start writing that blog of yours, too...