summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, April 5, 2010

one more post....

Charlotte Claire ate his ears....
Evelyn's lucky day....a four leafed clover!




It is quiet in here. I am lazy. So I will write one small sentance about each of my children. Even though some of them are no longer children.






Emily, 25....she stopped over last night before she went to work and YAY it was nice.






Abigail, 23..she has no work today and will be over and she is so much fun and so helpful and one of my best friends...poor me....but not poor her, she has lots of friends.






Ben, 21.......he has been such a good boy lately, he has been working out and playing basketball and trying to quit smoking....






Mirielle.....she is on break and is stuck here in cloudy central New York, but she is making the most of it and wants to go shopping. Her favorite thing is when the fabric softener matches the detergent....






Joseph.....he works with Abigail -she wants more hours, he doesn't...he wants to play his guitar all day.






Aaron......he is in eleventh grade and he is an excellent student but it takes all of his time.






Mali........she doesn't eat enough, according to me, she runs too much, according to me, she doesn't realize how beautiful she is, according to me, but she seems happy right now.






Samuel....he thinks it is the greatest thing that his brother Ben is joining the military.






Margaret. she doesn't realize how beautiful she is, and she has been going to the gym with Mirielle so she is really looking good.






Kathryn...she is a Yankees fan, she is fast turning teenager-like, and she loves playing soccer.






Evelyn....she wore jeans to school today because her gym class is running....and I just don't care anymore.






Suzanne..she brushed her own hair this morning, and she alway looks so sweet and pretty and she is such a good girl.






Sonja......she also brushed her own hair this morning, and she helped Jon with his snack and was cheerful and happy.






Jonathan..he got ready for school enthusiastically, and went out the door neat and clean and happy. With his snack.






Charlotte Claire...She ate a good breakfast, and now is eating her chocolate bunny.
Camille: She was so tired yesterday, and is still coughing, but is much better than last week. She is just as cuddly as can be, and so sweet and kiss-y. Our poor family has to share her!

5 comments:

Martha said...

The day started out cloudy but the sun is shining now.

I can not for the life of me stay awake.

It is not allergy medicines that make me sleepy, it is the allergies.

My van is in the shop.

It is a Ford Windstar. I don't hold out much hope for it long term.

One day I am going to pack up "my" little girls and take a drive to your house.

It will be on either a Monday or a Friday.

16 blessings'mom said...

Martha, is that a threat or a promise? just kidding, I would like that....my sister Cheryl, who has no blog, but reads mine and yours, wants to meet you too. She suffers from allergies terribly too.

FLmom7 said...

I like when you have a little something to say about each child, I think that makes them feel special.

Martha said...

I would like to make it a promise. Do you ever stay home on those days?

16 blessings'mom said...

Martha -- I would love to have you over or meet up somewhere. If you come here, you have to give me good notice or you'll encounter a messy house...you might not care, but I will die! Not really, but it might feel like it. This Friday is out, Paul is taking a half day. My email is dellamom16@yahoo.com, so we can make plans....