summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

pictures

Suzanne got her new bike....her face says it all. Kathryn, Margaret, Suzanne, and Evelyn went with me to get the new bike. We made a secret stop.
Me and my long tangly hair.





Evelyn with Jonathan, Kathryn, Sonja, Suzanne, and Camille and Charlotte Claire in the front.





They were so excite to go out and about yesterday.






Sm and Margaret went on a walk the other day....here are Camille and Jon picking pretty weeds, I mean flowers.






Sam got a bit tired, I guess.







He did have a big load to pull.



























Charlotte Claire got tired. Sam is such a nice brother.



Setting off down the driveway....Sam, Charlotte Claire, and Jonathan pulling Camille in the wagon.
Our front yard...nicely decorated with bikes.


Charlotte Claire















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white of CC! nice countryside and fields..

Anonymous said...

You've got a huge garden! So nice. I love your long hair too. :o) I think mine is about the same lenght and it's quite unusual nowadays. Looks lovely and makes you look even younger, I think! :o)