summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, April 16, 2010

pictures

Camille with a Snuggle bear...Joseph and Abigail got them from work yesterday....there are perks to handing out free samples.
Charlotte Claire, she had juice for dinner. Suzanne




Evelyn holding Camille, Kathryn holding Jonathan, Sonja, Charlotte Claire, and Suzanne....












Camille has to get out all by herself....

So we didn't go to the library, just the McDonalds with the playground....I sat and drank my coffee and texted Mirielle and answered the kids calling me from the top of the playground. After they played for a while, they got sundaes, then played some more. I was getting tired of Spongebob blasting on the tv over my head....
We stopped at BJs for a few things, and Evelyn insisted on pushing a huge car cart with Camille and Charlotte Claire in it. Jonathan and Sonja climbed into the cart part. They played musical seats through the whole store, I sort of pretended I didn't know them. I was getting milk and eggs and baking cocoa, and looking for candy for the snackbar/grill we run at church conferences. Well, we hit the jackpot, and it was fun!! 12 packs of Orbit Watermelon Mist gum: 99 cents. For twelve packs. TicTacs variety packs: 36 count, $4.99! And 36 Twix bars for $4.99. When I was getting in line, the kids all screamed that I didn't take them through the toy aisle yet. So I sent Evelyn with them to look, they promised to be good.
Then a stop for gas, fifty bucks for only 17 and a half gallons.....New York state taxes.....
Charlotte Claire fell asleep on the way home, and was cranky when Sam tried to take her out of the van....she thought it would be fun to stay out in the rain and cry for a while. I gave Mirielle a pack of gum to go out and carry her in. She then stayed just inside the door and cried for a bit longer......but she's okay now. Camile is just plain tired, I should have listened to my mother, dream or not.
Martha! I love that new baby. Congratulations, Gramma!!!! http://justseven.blogspot.com go congratulate Martha....
I have to go pick up Mali from track. The big van is the only vehicle here, so I am elected to go get her. I have no idea at all what to make for dinner tonight, but hey, I've got time....don't I? Uh-oh, I have to leave NOW, and the kids are going to activity club tonight...oops!






2 comments:

Tereza said...

You "baby" is so cute in the first picture!!!!! Just look at those eyes!:)

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you, Tereza...she is such a sweetie. Did I enjoy all of them this much? I certainlyhope so....