summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

we're going someplace today!!!

Charlotte Claire and Camille think this is very exciting!!! They want balloons! Camille wants purple! They are playing house now.

Oh joy! I thought my coffee was all gone, but there is still half in there! Yay. There is nothing like that morning coffee. I almost get depressed when the cup is empty, and if I make another cup, it just isn't the same.

Today Ben is starting his new pizza shop job. It is only four miles down the road. Ben is supposed to be a pizza maker, not a driver. Which is good because he has no car. I have to drive him down there this afternoon. But four miles is fine, the small city is fifteen. The place Abigail and Joseph work is a 66 mile round trip. So four miles is wonderful.

(Rosie is playing fetch with me. She keeps bringing me her bunny, which I throw, which she brings back, which I throw...she does not get tired of this tiring game.)(And Camille took a huge slurp of my precious coffee...No Sir!! she cannot be doing that!)

Camille is being really mean to Charlotte Claire, according to Charlotte Claire. So Charlotte Claire is NOT playing house with her. To which Camille is singing that "Nah-Nah, na Nah-Nah" song. Where DO they learn that song? Is it in every language?

Camille has learned to say, "Mommy, get off your computer!"....ouch!

No comments: