summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, May 7, 2009

a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Well, I wanted to keep the little guys busy this morning, so I could clean off the counters, and sort through the pile of papers that has stacked up on top of the microwave. I came across a nice Arthur coloring/painting book. I gave it to Jon and Charlotte Claire, along with some paint brushes and water. And then I came across some watercolors, and gave those to them too. They sat at the table eating popcorn, and painting. Fine. Until I realize how much paint they have on themselves. So I get them all into the tub for some playtime. Bathtime done, I dress Camille. Jon and Charlotte Claire sit on the kitchen table, naked, on their towels, and eat their popcorn. I protest. I head in to get their rear ends off my table, and Charlotte Claire pees, all over my kitchen table. Jon laughed so hard, he dropped his popcorn all over the floor, mixed into the pee that leaked over the edge. Fun.

It is too gross to mention that Miss Charlotte Claire did something in the toilet that she hasn't done before. I praised her to the skies, and gave her a pack of m&m's.....

They seemed so wound up today, and I kept thinking, "And I want a puppy!"

5 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

Joining Jon in the laughing party!!! LOL ;)

FLmom7 said...

LOL, that is hilarious! The peeing on the table and all...LOL!

KrustyLynn said...

oh, geez! It's taking me back to my hospital days again!! :) At least I'll be prepared to clean up pee when I have kids...since I've been doing it for so long! hahahaahahaah!

Martha said...

You are a brave mommy!

Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Elyse Wilson and I am a producer with Leopard Films USA. I would love to speak with you about your family. If you could email me at elysewilson@leopardfilms.com, that would be great.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!