summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 24, 2009

sunny days and pictures....

Paul took some kids on walk today, and they brought me back some wonderful weeds, I mean wild flowers..... Joseph


Charlotte Clalire, Kathryn, Jon, Sonja K., Evelyn, and Suzanne holding squirmy Camille


Locks of Love, here comes Kathryn's hair....



Neat, simple, light, carefree...but still wah! to mommy.....




Suzanne and Charlotte Claire




Camille Anaya venturing down the dreaded deck stairs....







Charlotte Claire






We don't always give her a nap, so she fell asleep on Aaron....sweet or what??

And this is the end of my little break....







7 comments:

AUTISMOMMA said...

I love all the photos but especially the one of Camille. Every time you post a photo of her, it reminds me of my Milla girl.

debi9kids said...

I love the photo of the "flowers" they brought you. Those little things are my favorite thing about being a mommy. (just knowing they think of me even when they are away from home. Just lovely)

Wonderful pics of your beautiful family and blessings to Katheryn for donating her hair!

holly said...

I couldn't find an email address to send this to you privately, so here I am this way. I love your blog and have read forever. I have made many comments, so I hope you remember me. LOL. I wondered if you would be comfortable making a mention about a raffle I am holding to raise money for my baby. We are trying to earn money to make it to a microcephaly conference in California in June. Our whole family is going. They have sibling workshops for the kids, and Rachel will get to see a top neuro-geneticist there. If you don't want to mention it, that is fine, but one never knows unless they ask, right? My blog is largefamilyofmany.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Thanks.

cheryl said...

Kathryn's hair looks nice! Esp. for summer. I love how all of your kids look like they have eye-makeup on, even though they'd of course never wear it, unless it was Halloween or something.. My girls look like that, too, sometimes, but all of yours have your long eyelashes. No fair. Anyway, I like your weed/flowers/sneeze, too! What's that bottle that you put them in?

FLmom7 said...

Such cute pictures!

Robin said...

Your girls are so sweet! I love all the pictures!!!

Renata said...

Great photos!!! I love the flowers - they are beautiful (even if they are weeds!) I like Kathryn's new haircut as well - it will be easier to look after!