summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

rainy cozy weather

but where are my good book, coffee, cookies, and quiet? Okay, I have my Bible here, and I have the coffee.....but we are out of flour, as I sadly discovered yesterday when I decided to make chocolate chip cookies amidst the chaos. And the quiet? Ha. I would have to set my alarm for the middle of the night.

I do like the cloudy rainy weather though. I don't even mind taking Rosie out in the rain. I call her Rosie Bloom when she is being good, and Rosie Wild when she's being crazy. She almost always listens to me, but sometimes she thinks it is a game, and will not come. I am trying to leash-train her also, but she pulls! I know it takes time and patience, the two things I don't have!

So on this rainy day, I have plans. We need flour, puppy chow, diapers, and some other stuff. Mali for some reason wants to go someplace, and wants to be picked up early and go with me. Mirielle has a big headache, but went to college with Abigail anyway....Ab says she has lots of stuff to do, so I may be bringing the three little ones with me today. Which will be fun of course, but occasionally efficency would be nice instead of fun.

Jonathan and Charlotte Claire are playing house again. Jon gives in to her alot to keep the peace. She will fuss for the doll she wants, and the stroller she wants. They have five strollers out right now. Hmm, wonder where they got that from?

Camille is sleeping still, which is so nice I feel guilty. I love her immensly, but she keeps me hopping. I need to do some work around here and plan my shopping strategy, which may fall through, depending what motives Ms. Mali has. I mean, she doesn't just want to come along and help, does she? hmm. I am thinking she wants a few shirts, or headphones or something....

1 comment:

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Sounds like you have your day cut out for you. It was rainy here as well...now the sun is trying to break through.
I know what you mean about sometimes it being nice when they are napping. I use to especially have that feeling with Serena because she was in to everything.
Leanna is a bit more relaxed.
Enjoy your day.