summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, May 18, 2009

daddy made pancakes for dinner

But first, here is Ms. Wellington, walking around the backyard today.I went to the high school chorus concert tonight, and Paul stayed home and held down the fort. It was a bit crazy here because Mirielle was gone babysitting, Abigail was at a meeting, Joseph, Aaron, and Sam went to a boys gathering, and Mali was in the concert. So Paul was here with the younger ones. Pancakes and fruit for dinner....and when I came home, Camille and Charlotte Claire were playing with playdough in the livingroom. Wellington was trying to eat some.


Oh, what fun.





Camille also had marker all over her....daddy is fun!




This is random. Evelyn holding Camille, Margaret with peanutbutter, Jon....




Tired puppy.

The concert was good, but there was a little girl there, about 3 years old, who seemed to be tired of the singing. Her mom was not tired of the singing. The mom seemed to be doing something to the girl to make the girl say loudly, several times, "that hurts me, that hurts me..." The mom finally left at the end, dragging the girl by the arm. Of course I had tears. I cannot bear it. It was like in that movie, "The Sixth Sense", when the boy said, "I see dead people"....I could just suddenly see the the suffering of children everywhere. How can God bear it? We see just the tip of the iceberg.
Well, enough of those thoughts for now, I am tired and Wellington is not tired. She wants to get out of her cage and go out to the bathroom....





2 comments:

Mrs Marcos said...

The picture of Wellington sleeping under the couch is adorable.

I think Wellington is a cute name but I can't help but think 'beef wellington' every time I read it! (not that I even know what beef wellington is - ha). It also reminds me of "Paddington" bear.

Cassandra said...

Gorgeous pics!