summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, February 15, 2010

2000th post

Camille with her second favorite....
He shares his phone, she shares her sunglasses.

I am so so sorry Aaron...please forgive me for this....


Camille looks better in them anyway.



Charlotte Claire.




The rocking chair I painted. I was halfway through when I thought I should have taken a "before" picture. It was stained brown, and scratched and the cushion was hideous.











Charlotte Claire and Camille in their $3 dresses from Walmart.
Dinner (leftover roast beef in gravy over baked or mashed potatoes and green beans) is over and cleaned up, the kids are playing with their Webkins, and we are watching the Olympics. Aaron took some of them sledding today on the back hill, and Margaret took Charlotte Claire out to play on the swingset because she is too little to go sledding back there. It was relatively warm today, 35 degrees, and partly sunny. We'll take it!
I took Camille into the dr., and her ears looked fine. hmm. He did a throat culture, and said there are all sorts of viruses that could give her a fever like that....I am glad I took her, just in case she had put something into her ear or something. I brought Kathryn and Sonja with me, and we hadn't had lunch. It was 2:30 when we got out of the dr. office, and I had very little money, so I told them we could go through the drive-through and get a couple of things. Then I decided that the other kids were getting lots of sun and excercise outside, I may as well let these guys go in and play at the playplace. They had never gone to this McDonalds before, and had lots of fun. I sat there wishing I had come with someone. Then we went to Wegmans to get veggies: potatoes and carrots and onions and radishes and lettuce and broccoli. And bananas and grapefruit. And then some eggs and milk and juice and frozen veggies and canned veggies (I guess we eat alot of vegetables). And of course some half price Valentines candy.
Camille has not had a nap, and she is more than ready to go to bed. As I was putting the groceries away at 5:00, I looked at the clock and wondered how on earth I would be able to make it a few more hours, as she was wanting to be held. She goes back and forth from being really whiny and cry-y to being fine. I don't like putting them to bed too early, and now is just about right for someone who hasn't napped. Like me. ha.








4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Hopefully Camille is on the mend then.
I love those sunglasses pics.Especially the one with Aaron in it! Too funny

Great job on the rocking chair and cushion. :-)

cassandra xx

Tereza said...

busy busy days you're having:)

EYE can make that! said...

Congratulations on your 2000th post.

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Hi!!! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. You are trully blessed, your kids are beautiful.