summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

random.....

I THOUGHT I smelled something last night when I was sleeping.....I woke up to this on the table. What???? There was a nice note next to it...it was a cake for ME! It was made by Mali! I think her sisters might have helped, and their friend Melanie who is here visiting.
This is Mali, I found this picture on my camera this morning.

So, if you have been reading this blog for any length of time you KNOW what we had for breakfast. (There was already a big piece cut out of it this morning)
This morning started quickly.....I was sleeping away, and then I heard my door slam....uh-oh, Camille was already starting the race, and I had to go to the bathroom and get dressed. The whole time I had that uneasy feeling that she was getting into something. She had found the cake before I did, and stuck her finger in it a few times...so that was the primary reason we had it for breakfast, ha.
I have so much to say but Camille pooped, Jonathan and Sonja are squabbling, and Charlotte Claire is playing with Ben's portable dvd player.....


6 comments:

noelle said...

How wonderful! Someday I hope to have teens like that!

Tereza said...

so sweet!!! And she even took a picture for you!!! Ha! She probably KNOWS it will end up on the blog:)

Cassandra said...

Your daughters are precious Della.(and your sons too :-)

Cassandra xx

FLmom7 said...

How sweet!!! You know I would've eaten it for breakfast too...why not? LOL! Hope you enjoyed it!

cheryl said...

Nice!! And how beautiful is Molly?????

Erin Merryn said...

What great kids you have!