summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, February 25, 2010

snow snow snow

I took Miss Rosie out after dinner, out into the snow storm....the wind is just blowing and it is dark and cold....she peed, then she heard the people-down-the-street's tractor/plow, and off she went...down the road. I had to hightail it all the way down the road in those size eleven boots, walking right into the wind....I DID apologize to our neighbor, I mean one should be able to plow one's driveway without a dog barking and circling.....I got Miss Rosie hooked to the leash, and off we went down the dark snowy road....I was hurrying along just as fast as I could go through the snow, hoping and praying that the snowplow wouldn't come along, me with my navyblue jacket, dark jean skirt, blue mittens, black boots.....(jumping into snowbanks is not my idea of fun).....that was my excitement for the evening. Anyone want a dog?

3 comments:

Martha said...

What you need is an invisible fence. Or a zapper collar.

Virginia Revoir said...

I just want one little dog but my husband has 2 big dogs!

Cassandra said...

I'd take her!! I think she is a great dog, even if she is hard work :-)