summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, February 8, 2010

pictures from a crazy evening

Camille was fussing. Suzanne tried to pick her up to comfort her. Camille did not want Suzanne to pick her up. She kicked and screamed and made Suzanne cry. I told Camille that was not nice, and she should say she is sorry. So she got a tissue and went over and told the crying Suzanne not to cry, and she was sorry. Suzanne had to laugh in spite of herself, so 6 or seven of us started laughing, and Camille thought it was funny too....





Suzanne literally collapsed from laughing.....


These two little girls got into my bag cupboard. I am embarrassed to say that all these bags were in that small cupboard....do I shop enough? Plastic bags are not good toys, as we all know, but they did not empty the cupboard to play with the bags...no, they had other ideas....




Hide-and-seek!!






Yes, they keep me hopping.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you would love those bag containers they sell at Ikea that hang on your wall or back of a door that you can stuff the bags in and pull out of the bottom...oh the things kids will do to play with-never mind toys!

Karen said...

My kids got into the bags the other day too....they make such great sounds. And they clean out my cupboard (cookie sheets/muffin tins) to crawl into...

Joni said...

I got a great chuckle over the bags -it's so amazing how so many bags can accumulate over time, and the space they can fit into. I know from experience! :-) Another place that can accumulate lots is a ladies purse (a moms, in particular) - we had a game at some party once where we had to find various things in our purses. My sister ended up emptying her purse completely by the end and the pile was amazing - and the purse wasn't even that big! I love your blog - can relate with sooo many things you say. We only have 7 children (so far - I've probably mentioned before ... I'm about your age, took many years to find my Mr. Perfect ... also hoping for twins to come along before no more come!) Thinking back to 'how many children are too many?' we strongly believe that it is not even between 'us and God', it is up to God and we lovingly accept all He gives! Have a great day!