summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy valentine's day!

We are home today with no church. Paul, Abigail, Mirielle, and Joseph are fundrasing at the Dome again. Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, and Sonja are at Emily's place. Ben and Aaron are still sleeping. Mali is taking Rosie for a walk. Margaret is here, and Sam, and Jonathan, and Charlotte Claire are taking a break from coloring to watch, "Rescue Heroes". Camille is fussing a bit, and Sam is carrying her around and showing her out the windows.

Camille had a rough night last night with her painful ears. After getting up with her seven times, and spending a restless hour or so with her in my bed with me, I brought her out here to the living room and gave her more Tylenol and more eardrops, and rocked her for a while. She finally settled into a deep sleep, and I was out. I couldn't believe it was 9:30 when I got up.

So Emily will be bringing the girls home soon, and I wanted to get the place cleaned up.....No, I don't want to get the place cleaned up, I want it clean but I don't want to do it. I am hoping to get Camille into the dr. tomorrow, and hopefully an antibiotic will help her poor ear. She can be clingy normally, but when she is such a whiner, rrr. She knows where the tissues are, and she climbs up and gets one and blows her own nose, which is messy to say the least. Then she puts the tissue back up on the shelf. She loves Sam this morning, which is nice.

This is vacation! I am not sure what we'll do, but I hope we have some fun. Sam is having two cousins come over today to spend the night. I have dr. appointments already on Tuesday and Wednesday, and probably tomorrow for Camille. Then Mirielle has Thursday and Friday. So we might go to the Zoo. For the month of February, it is half-price. That makes it almost affordable.

Oh well, Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Here is my gift: an encouragement.....

Forgive as God has forgiven you, love without demands, and think lowly thoughts of yourself, elevating the others.....and you will be happy!

No comments: