summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

just a quick note...

I get these nice comments, and really enjoy them...and sometimes I think I'll respond later and answer questions and then I realize I never did.....I do not take comments for granted, I really appreciate that anyone would take the time! So thank you!

Lots of kids are out sledding, Sam is eating breakfast (talk about vacation!), and we are going to watch, "Calliou" at two o'clock. With popcorn.

2 comments:

wakeful dreamer said...

does caillou make your kids whiny and just plain wild? My DH thinks that is what happens with our son... I haven't noticed any difference between caillou and any other tv, but when DH gets home he can (eerily, I think) accurately predict whether DS has watched caillou or not based on his being mean, whiny, or generally nutso. Hmmm.

16 blessings'mom said...

I haven't noticed that in the kids, but Caillou IS sort of spoiled and bratty....he has the whine down pretty good too. Charlotte Claire and Camille aren't very interested in tv but Caillou comes on at 2:00 in the afternoon, and we catch it a few times a week. They just settle down and watch it, and then Camille is ready for her nap. Charlotte Claire sometimes falls asleep on the couch. So....I like it!