summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, February 19, 2010

home, home again....

Jon with some of the balloons they got at the grocery store....
They got a cookie, a balloon, and I ordered a few pizzas at the grocery store. They walked around with us for about 20 minutes then Abigail took them over and they ate the pizza. I brought 13 kids with me today. Well, Abigail and Mirielle aren't really kids. Charlotte Claire was tired out.

Jonathan and Mirielle


Camille...and that is chocolate on her cheek. I bought some marked down Hershey's kisses at Target. Yum.



And now we are going to the pool -, Paul and I and some of the kids.....Joseph, Aaron, and Samuel are taking the mini-van and going to the Chinese buffet with some of their friends. I am tired and do not feel like getting up and serving dinner and cleaning up and going to the pool, but I will anyway. And I will have fun.




2 comments:

Pauliina said...

Hello! I was wondering what kind of bedroom arrangements you have in your house? How many bedrooms do you have and how many kids share a room?

Your blog is fun to follow! :)

16 blessings'mom said...

Hi Pauliina. (I love your name by the way, very pretty!) We have 8 bedrooms now. A few of them were supposed to be playrooms because we only had 5 children when we started building the house. We do not have a garage or basement, so one of the bedrooms is half storage, half bedroom. That is Joseph's room. Aaron and Sam share a room. Benjamin has his own room. Mali and Kathryn share a room. Mirielle and Margaret share a room. Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, and Jonathan share a room. Charlotte Claire has her own room, which is also the toy room. Camille sleeps in her little green bed in mommy and daddy's room. We truly have plenty of bedrooms, especially since Emily and Abigail moved into an apartment down the road. We also have three bathrooms, a laundry room, a utility room (where the woodburning furnace is), the kitchen/dining room, and the living room. The living room is big, but it has a treadmill, the dog's huge cage, all the computers, and lots of toys. It has the only floor space for them to play.