summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, February 11, 2010

well....finally taking a break....

I took Aaron to the doctor today. He has been having these headaches in school with blurred vision: migraines. I didn't think of that, (don't tell him, but I thought brain tumor)..when I get a migraine headache, I am in bed in such pain that if I move my baby finger I will barf. But apparently there are all degrees of headache pain, and I was relieved by the diagnosis. We will of course keep an eye on him....so, then we shopped. We had been out of cereal, which has not happened here in years. The kids like having all these big boxes. Suzanne made a drumset.
Camille is addicted to taking off her clothes. She had on a bathing suit, a pink skirt and pink shoes on...but her diaper is her preferred outfit. She liked playing drums too.

Tonight Paul had to go to a town board meeting, the older kids went to the youth meeting, and that left me home with Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, and Camille, the little girl who didn't nap today. We had burgers and sweet potato fries and tossed salad for dinner, then they were off. I finished cleaning up and made a surprise for the kids, pretzels stirred into melted milk chocolate chips. They aren't quite dry yet, but they are digging in anyway.
My break is over, I have lots of little ones to talk to and enjoy melty pretzels with....


No comments: