summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, January 22, 2010

camille won't take a nap...

She sings and sings and then she gets out of her little green bed and changes her clothes, opens and closes the bedroom door a few hundred times, then comes out here announcing that she is UP NOW! Like the party should start.

Charlotte Claire fell asleep on the couch, Sonja is playing Wii, Jon is playing with a monster truck on the floor, Rosie is napping at my feet, Samuel is looking at airsoft guns on one computer, while Evelyn is on her facebook. (she is only allowed to have mom-approved friends)...Mirielle is making frosting for her cake (surprise party for Emily at activity club), and Suzanne is making peanut butter cookies with her easy bake oven.

I might go to the school pool tonight with my sister, if Paul's back feels better. It would be mean to leave him with the two little girls (it is activity club night for everyone else) if his back still hurts. He did something to it yesterday at the gym.

I have no idea what is for dinner tonight. I just had some coffee (thank you, Margaret....afternoon coffee tastes so nice when one of the kids makes it for me), and some mini chocolate covered donuts, that are so wonderfully delicious, I am glad there are so many of us here so I cannot eat them all. I would NOT even buy them if I lived alone.

Camille has pooped, and I have to change her. I am thinking of going out for a small walk with Rosie the dog, and maybe bringing Camille along too. She is such a wreck when she doesn't nap though....it doesn't take but a small breeze to set her off. I cannot do anything right. If I give her the polka-dot bib, she wants the flower one.

I better catch her and change her before she changes herself. She HAS done that.

No comments: