summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, January 3, 2010

snow, snow, and more snow...

Yes, it is snowy out there....too snowy to go to church....it is cancelled. This is the kids' picnic table, leaning against the rail.


And the grill....




Rosie the dog likes to get all covered with snow, then come in the house and shake.





Margaret and Emily last night. I went to bed around 1am, and when I got up this morning, it looked like my camera had been used....well, these guys must've decided to go outside and check out the snow....Emily looks nice in her kids' sleeping bag coat.






I don't know what was going on in this one, but I am certain they won't be too thrilled with me for posting it, to say the least.....


















Mali




Sonja and Camille


Benjamin and Jon getting rid of that excess energy....





Kathryn Grace















Jonathan, texting on my new phone....
Charlotte Claire....she didn't feel well yesterday.....









Evelyn Joy, texting on my new phone....which I did figure out, thanks to Aaron. He and I had to take a trip out in the snow yesterday to bring my three nieces home. We took the truck, which has 4 wheel drive. Anyway, I took a few pictures of the snowy roads with my phone and sent them to Abigail...and Aaron was surprised that I knew how to do that....I told him I am not actually stupid, I just like to save my brain space for things that are important to me......







Camille and Suzanne
And I should not be sitting here. Paul is making home made pancakes and wants me to make some syrup. The little kids are all trying to lie down with Rosie, and they are starting to hit each other because they want to be next to her. sooo......

















No comments: