summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

they all went to school!

and here I am with just Rosie and Charlotte Claire....Last night, Benjamin cleaned his room. He found these glasses. And this football. For some reason, Miss C.C. thought they looked nice together.


Camille


Camille...she is just so cute!



Well, since I put pictures of everyone else on here looking silly, I suppose this is only fair....








Aaron....






Suzanne was hugging Charlotte Claire goodnight.

















Miss Margaret Cheryl...








Evelyn Joy











Sonja kathleen










Rosie.....and yes, I put the hat on her....














Sonja with Camille....






And this picture: what would be a good title? (they went in the cage of their own accord!)









And now Camille is awake and calling me...











7 comments:

FLmom7 said...

LOL, my little ones always liked to play in the dog crate too (and close eachother in it)...what would people think if they saw that? Your family is beautiful. I can't believe how big Camille is getting!

true blessings said...

those glasses look really good on you!lol ..just before I came to your blog,I thought,"let's see how many kids made it to school today.."lol,just becasue you always mention that ,thought it was kinda funny.

Martha said...

That last picture reminds me a little of "Peter Pan". Is that Nana babysitting?

Moonkidsmomma said...

I wanted to know if I could tag you tomorrow with a blog award? I will be posting my award tomorrow and if you don't mind you are listed as a tagged blog. You will see it at http://moonmania.blogspot.com/.

Hugs,
Moonkidsmomma

16 blessings'mom said...

Moonkidsmomma: hello, and sure!

Book Lover said...

Did you cut your hair? It sure looks like it in your glasses pic.
OMG Camille, could you and Charlotte Claire be any cuter? You are so fortunate to have these 2 go play with everyday. What fun!!

Blessings
Kim Chrisman

16 blessings'mom said...

No, I didn't cut my hair...one of these days though....and Camille and Charlotte Claire are so much fun. I just want time to go slowly, because they are growing up so fast!