summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, January 4, 2010

evening....

Camille is cute. And it is a good thing she is. This afternoon, she was in the bathroom, Abigail caught her overflowing the sink. Ab told her to go tell mommy what she had done. Camille came out and said, "It's not my fault. It's Jonny's fault!" Then she helped me set the table because I was trying to distract her from the fit she threw when I took my camera, then my phone away from her. She dropped a bowl, which broke. Then she set the table pretty, lining up all the spoons. In only her diaper, because she did not want clothes on. She found a cup of water on the table, and decided to take a bath.

3 comments:

Tereza said...

Oh that was super cute:) For some reason Camille's voice is different than I imagined:):):) funny how that goes:)
That hair washng thing is totally something my Ayla would do (she's 2)

Book Lover said...

Awww Camille, I could just eat you up!! Such a cutie pie!! Jonny and Charlotte Claire are equally adorable. You are truly blessed. I so wished I lived close to you so we could be IRL friends!! There are many things I would love to "pick your brain" over. So glad you get another day with your kiddos all at home.

Blessings
Kim Chrisman

Unknown said...

Now that is just totally cute and adorable LOL I was laughing the whole time!