summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, January 4, 2010

yippee!

I suppose this is proof that I haven't grown up yet...I am jubilant because: SCHOOL IS CLOSED!!! They have just had a huge vacation, made longer since I let them skip the last day of school before vacation, and now they have a snow day!!! Yay for Paul getting milk and eggs last night, too.....because we have a full house again today....everyone here except for Daddy.

Can I go back to bed now?

4 comments:

Martha said...

My kids are home schooled and I still love snow days. They are magical!

FLmom7 said...

Snow days are the best! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

=D I don't think I'll ever get tired of snow days...but the weird thing is WE HOMESCHOOL. lol!

Archer's Mum said...

i wish we could have snow days- today is 39 degrees :( we do live in Australia though, and this is our summer.