summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, January 29, 2009

back to normal

Jonathan and Charlotte Claire, playing oh-so-nicely......in this picture anyway. Then Charlotte Claire decided that she wanted the bed that Jon had....Jon chased her...I got her a different bed. If they play at the table, Camille can't get their stuff....so she is free to get into the cupboard and drawers....
Here is my niece, and her husband with baby Will....

I just thought Camille looked so cute in these pants...she is so much chunkier than Charlotte Claire, who just outgrew these....
Well, I am home again. Camille was happy to see me, I think Charlotte Claire was trying to punish me for leaving her.....I want to write a bit about the funeral/memorial service, but I can't yet..........

No comments: