summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, January 9, 2009

friday fun

Today was a special day. I went out to breakfast with two close friends. One has seven children, and it the breadwinner of the family as a nurse, and the other has eight children, and her husband is in remission from esophogeal cancer. We don't get together nearly often enough, and boy, was it fun. No kids. Just coffee, breakfast, and talking.

I certainly miss my Emily. I was wondering if I need to change the name of my blog, since there are only 17 under our roof now. Plus, of course, Champ the dog, the two kitties, the chinchilla, Chinchy, and Mali's two goldfish. Which are still alive, for some strange reason. Maybe it's because the kitties drink out of their bowl.

Charlotte Claire took off her diaper today, put on a pair of undies, and headed into the bathroom. She pooped in the toilet. Which is a nice improvement over yesterday, when she did the same thing, only she did the poop in the undies. I simply took them off her, cleaned her up, told her she was too little for undies if she was going to do that...and put her in a diaper. So, we will see what happens tomorrow...reverse psycology in potty training?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WTG Charlotte for going in the potty today! I hope she keeps it up!