summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, January 19, 2009

what are my kids doing now?

Charlotte Claire is good when she is in the cart....
But Evelyn, I had no idea she was trying out the dog beds.... Kathryn. I thought this picture was interesting because Evelyn's arm is visible in the background, touching something, a definite no-no. I am in the background...




Here I see a different color coat, also touching something....Sonja.
Margaret took her camera today, and I borrowed some of her pictures. I have to go start supper though, and it takes forever to put pictures on.....and I have no idea what is for dinner, but I am thinking omelets. Charlotte Claire missed her nap, and she is being a big brat. She is just bugging Jon, who is putting together a new 100 piece puzzle with Abigail. Just a little snack for Abigail, after last night's 1000 piecer.
Time to cook....


2 comments:

holly said...

Ha! We had omelets for dinner too!

Brandi said...

Your kids are too funny!