summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

which one is emily?

In the header picture:Back row: Mirielle 18, Margaret 12, Mali 14, Emily, Abigail 22

Middle girls: Kathryn Grace 10, and Suzanne Eleanor 7

Front row: Aaron 16, Joseph 17 (holding Jonathan 4), Benjamin 20, holding Sonja 6, and Camille 14 months
Samuel 13, holding Charlotte Claire, 2, and Evelyn Joy 9,on the end.....

4 comments:

FLmom7 said...

Your family is beautiful. I'm sorry to hear your son's car was totaled, but I'm glad he is okay.

Martha said...

I'm working on remembering who is who. Someday, when I randomly run into you at the beach or the State Fair, I'll know exactly who is who... maybe.

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

People can't get my 6 right. I can't imagine how badly they mess up your kids' names!

16 blessings'mom said...

We are the worst name-messer-uppers, Paul and I. Mali, Margaret, Mirielle, whatever your name is....

Martha: I hope that happpens someday....it would be fun.