summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, January 22, 2009

pictures of craziness

Once in a while, the kids get stir-crazy.
Jonathan with his Kool-aid smile....

Taking Camille for a ride.

Ooh, wipes.


















































































































Dancing....they had the soundtrack to "Enchanted" on....even Camille can dance. The noise level was - well - bearable for a while, then....I had them turn it off and settle down. I can only take so much.
Mirielle was going to watch Camille and Charlotte Claire this afternoon, and give them a nap while I went to some appointments. Well, I am too nice. Charlotte Claire thought she was going too. I didn't get out any clothes for her, and when I got the other kids ready, she ran into her room to get some clothes, all chattering and excited....what could I do? I got her an outfit, and brought her with me. She did fine without a nap, except for the 10 or 15 crying spells this evening....
Tonight, we had sloppy joes for dinner, with broccoli and carrots. Tomorrow: lasagna! Mirielle made it today, two pans of it. We do the kind where you don't boil the noodles, just put them in and use lots of extra sauce and water, refridgerate overnight, and the noodles cook in the oven....so, tomorrow I only have to remember to put it in the oven...and I am staying home, tomorrow. At least I plan to.
Life is good when you are two years old. Charlotte Claire got a sticker at the dr.'s office, two cookies at the store, and a cup of water from the dreaded water cooler at the dentist office. Joseph got his chipped tooth fixed ,and he looks more decent. If he gets a hair cut, he will qualify as decent.
Joseph wants to get his permit, I am going to take him downtown next week to get it. That will be #5 for drivers. Aaron is younger, and has his, and has been driving alot. Now they can take turns a bit. It's nice if they can get alot of experience first. They say they don't like to drive with me in the passenger seat, because I hang on, and say things like, SLOW Down, and CAREFUL, and RED LIGHT!!! What, am I just supposed to sit there and hope they notice?
Abigail is over 21, so she qualifies in New York state as a front seat passenger for a driver with a learner's permit. So I don't have to get TOO much grey hair. Because hey, I have 11 more to go.















No comments: