summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, January 16, 2009

liking what I do, as opposed to doing what I like

but then, I do like doing things like this: buying carseats, taking off the covers, washing them, putting them back on, with the straps all adjusted for Charlotte Claire and Jonathan. I like how this carseat fits him, especially. It is higher than his head....
The lady who sold these is a better person than me, she obviously stayed home alot and when these seats were used, they weren't eaten in, from the looks of things. The straps are very clean, and the seats were over-all new looking....

Miss Sonja Kathleen, 6, all ready for first grade. This morning we had a two hour delay, and they were playing Wii, and did not want to go to school. So I said to hurry and get ready, and I will take your picture. I appealed to their vanity. But it worked....


Miss Suzanne Eleanor.

These sunglasses were worth the $1 I paid for them. Jonathan...






Kathryn with Suzanne.


Kathryn's turn.


Well, today I mopped the kitchen. I got Camille in for a nap first, and warned the other kids to stay out, as it was slippery. Charlotte Claire forgot, and she went flying. She bumped her head. And stayed out of the kitchen for hours after that, insisting that the floor was "owie"....
Well, I have a headache, and I have to go to the car dealer now....not that I feel like it, it is cold out.






No comments: