summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, January 26, 2009

pictures

Camille likes to read books. Which makes it a little easier to deal with the way she likes to empty the bookshelves.


She sat there reading, and pooped in her diaper. She then went and got the package of diapers....hmm, not too smart, is she?

Jon, having some down time, watching Dragon Tales...


Margaret with Camille












Charlotte Claire, putting on some socks, Jon, and Camille






Jon, Mr. Batteries. He can use a screwdriver to remove any battery cover, and determine which kind of battery he needs to bug me for relentlessly.

Just some random pictures of the day....





6 comments:

Robin said...

Camille is so sweet!!! Love the comment about being bugged for batteries...that happens to me daily, too.

FLmom7 said...

They're all so cute. Me too, about the batteries...my oldest son taught his younger brother, than that one taught his younger brother, and I'm sure they'll teach the baby how to change batteries (and bug mom for new ones!) when he is old enough. Boys and batteries- they go hand in hand;-)

Janis said...

I know you don't want to hear this but it seems like all of a sudden Camille is a toddler now, not a baby! I've reading your blog long enough to be amazed at the changes she's made! What a cutie!

Cassandra said...

I looked at those pictures of little miss camille and she looks exactly like Bailey does when he sits there reading books, he loves going into Paiges room and pulling a heap of books down and sitting there 'reading them' They are so adorable at this age arent they (all ages have their perks but ;-) )

debi9kids said...

Ahhh yes! those empty bookshelves look very familiar! My two are constantly pulling ALL the books down over and over and over... LOL

Renata said...

Camille is such a cutie (& sounds like you'll have to begin toilet training before you know it!) I'm glad my sons haven't learnt about batteries yet!