summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

brunstad.org

Well, if you go to brunstad.org, the webpage of my church, you will see me, as I am one of the "5 on the spot" features. There are also some very encouraging articles there, articles that offer help in our daily life.

About my "5 on the spot", they put me as 53 years old. No. I am only 43. Oh well.

www.brunstad.org

7 comments:

Brandi said...

So cool that you got to be in the article! UGH about them saying 53. Hope they change that soon.

Anonymous said...

You look great!it's pretty obvious that the 53 is an error, no worries to take it seriously...

I like your church website :)
They always have simple and encouraging advices, very accessible insights in christian faith. I like it :)

Standinginhislight said...

Hope I look that great at "53" ;^) Nice to see a face to the mom of all these lovely children.
Blessings, Sheri

Cassandra said...

You look great Della! you dont even look 43! let alone 53 ;-)

I am going to try to make strap covers today for the car seat too, and i smiled when you wrote you guys had figured it Bella's name, i am glad you like it too :-)

Martha said...

Ellen looks like she might be related to you...

cheryl said...

Hey Martha, I don't know if you'll read this, but Ellen is my daughter, and I am Della's sister, so that makes Ellen Della's niece, okay, it's late, and I'm sure you could have figured that on your own!! I didn't even know that Ellen was on there, went to check Della's, I'd heard about the "53yrs".. which is, unfortunately, my age..

Martha said...

Cheryl, I thought maybe she was one of your daughters.