summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I stayed home all day....

Last night on our deck....we haven't cooked out lately.
It was so sparkly it looked fake.

Mali 14, and Mirielle, almost 19 when we picked up the van.....is there a contrast in their sense of style or what?


Mirielle was freezing, her hair was still wet....so we went inside to wait. We are watching American Idol, and the little ones are being crazy. Mostly Jon and Charlotte Claire. They are not interested in the show, so they go nuts. I will have to go and read them some stories.....Paul and all the older ones are gone tonight....



1 comment:

Victoria.M.Paulik's Life said...

Oh my gosh. I wish we got that much snow.lol