summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

here near ottowa

I had been thinking about attending the funeral/memorial services for a friend of ours who passed away last week. My sister, three of her daughters, her son-in-law, and her new grandchild (baby Will) were going up, near Ottowa, Canada. I decided to join them, they so graciously accepted. We left last night to get ahead of all the snow that is covering the Northeast....well, it is up here too. Looking out the hotel window, it is white. Our return trip for this afternoon looks dismal. The travel east of Lake Ontario, from Watertown south, will be extra snowy, due to the lake effect....

I have not yet spoken to those at home, to find out how things went with my still-nursing Camille. But the older kids assured me that she would be fine. Mali was going to set her little pink bed up in her room....and the snow is so bad down there, school is cancelled. I hope they aren't trashing the house without me....or just playing Wii all day....or fighting too much. Well, I am going to call home and check in.....

No comments: